Friday, November 04, 2011

Quick Pics

We're down to the final weeks, and I'm officially too pregnant for words. No more spinning, very little yoga, and a whole lot of sitting around. A fair amount of grunting occurs when I need to get up or roll over, and my greatest pleasure consists of sitting on an exercise ball and trying to stretch out my pelvic floor. While I'm nervous about labor, I'm to the point where I'm ready to do just about anything to get this baby OUT. It is high time she joins us!

Here is a picture of me at 36 weeks:




And here are some Halloween pictures, at 38 weeks:





I just keep getting bigger by the day, but the days are numbered. In the meantime, we're pretty much "baby ready" or as ready as can be expected, given the fact that we have no idea what to expect. The fact that a hospital is going to send us home with a REAL LIVE BABY in a few weeks is impossible to imagine.

No comments: