Thursday, May 03, 2012

Update - Long Overdue

Well, between work and raising a small baby, I seem to have lost sight of this blog. I will try to do better, although at this point I’m not sure if anyone is still checking it. Oh well. Lily is a happy, healthy baby, and is, quite truthfully, the light of my life. I’ve always thought that saying was corny until Lily came along. Now, though, I get it. I come home from work and spend a few hours cuddling with this wonderful, glowing creature who seems to be all smiles most of the time (I can’t lie, she’s human and obviously that means sometimes she’s a grump and she cries, but really, she seems to be happy the majority of the time). Here are a few photos from the past months: Lily at the St. Paul Patrick’s Day Parade:
A random Sunday afternoon:
Sweet, sweet Lily:
We are so in love with this little girl! I'm so excited for summer to come, I envision picnics at the park, barbeques with friends, and long walks around the neighborhood, all with Lily in tow. I never realized what sweetness could be contained in such small things.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Lily is one much-loved baby ... and I am sure she loves mommy and daddy so much too!

Erin said...

It's so strange that I just happened to check your blog today all while thinking about the need to update my own! So happy you're enjoying motherhood! Lily is too precious for words! Miss you all tons!!!